FRELINGHUYSEN TWP., N.J - A crash claimed the life of a teenager in Warren County, New Jersey, early Thursday morning.
A 17-year-old girl from Newton, Sussex County, was driving south on Route 94 when her car veered into the northbound lane in Frelinghuysen Township around 3:30 a.m., state police said.
The car ran off the road and struck a tree stump, a fence and several trees, police said.
The teen was ejected before the vehicle burst into flames. She died at the scene.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he'll consider his options after he leaves office and hasn't declared himself a candidate to work at a sports radio station in New York.Read More »
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Man wanted in Hunterdon County on assault charges
- South Hunterdon School District addresses lead in schools
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Thimble tossed! Game piece voted out of Monopoly board game
- Police make arrest in deadly Palmer Twp. shooting
- Near-record warmth again today
- City of Reading receives FBI subpoena for documents
- Updated Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Life Lessons: End of life start ups
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Rt. 100 in Bally Borough
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby