FRELINGHUYSEN TWP., N.J - A crash claimed the life of a teenager in Warren County, New Jersey, early Thursday morning.
A 17-year-old girl from Newton, Sussex County, was driving south on Route 94 when her car veered into the northbound lane in Frelinghuysen Township around 3:30 a.m., state police said.
The car ran off the road and struck a tree stump, a fence and several trees, police said.
The teen was ejected before the vehicle burst into flames. She died at the scene.
Warren County Freeholders will sit down with mayors from across the county in late June with the hopes to set up The Association of Mayors for Warren County.Read More »
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- State suspends license of Warren County teacher accused of sex assault
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Cooler with occasional rain and a thunderstorm today
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Updated Mural appears on Quaker Maid plant on Rte.10 in Reading
- Reading police investigating shooting
- Life Lessons: Tips to help kids sleep
- Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance
- Allentown Rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement