PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - A familiar face rolled into Phillipsburg, N.J., on Friday.
Thomas the Tank Engine is in town. Kids can hitch a ride on the famous train, thanks to Delaware River Railroad Excursions.
Inside, they're treated to games, arts and crafts and storytelling.
Thomas will be taking off every hour between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County
- 2 more prisoners file complaint against correction officers
- New Jersey bear hunt could be extended, or could be the last
- Mars to base US headquarters in New Jersey
- Businesses look toward New Jersey for marijuana industry
- Residents displaced, firefighter hurt in New Jersey fire
- 3, including a 17-year-old boy, charged in pizza delivery shooting
- Eagles fans weigh in on Wentz's injury, Foles' return
- DA: Parkland district, officers handling alleged threats
- Community takes stand against hate speech in Monroe County
- Berks bus passenger describes NYC explosion scene as 'chaos'
- Expert sees partisanship in Pennsylvania congressional maps
- Pipe bomb detonates in New York bus terminal, commuters react
- Session instructs police officers on how to cope with stress
- Health Beat: Baby octopus saves preemies
- Positive Parenting: Routines and school readiness