PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - A familiar face rolled into Phillipsburg, N.J., on Friday.
Thomas the Tank Engine is in town. Kids can hitch a ride on the famous train, thanks to Delaware River Railroad Excursions.
Inside, they're treated to games, arts and crafts and storytelling.
Thomas will be taking off every hour between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Local gun store offers free class to LV school employees
- New Parkland School District bus fleet hit by devastating fire
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Federal judges to hear Pennsylvania district map challenge
- Updated Parents, students, and schools on edge after Florida shooting
- Community, gov't effort needed for affordable housing push
- Students slime principal as reward for reaching reading goal
- General Heath's Antiques in Adamstown set to close
- Building affordable housing is a tough sell, businessmen say
- Health Beat: Caloric restriction is a win-win