It may be the end of an era for Toys R Us.
According to several media reports the retailer is preparing to liquidate its business, which will most likely result in all stores closing.
The company, which has been in operation for over 50 years, announced in September it was filing for bankruptcy citing nearly $5 billion in debt.
Toys R Us has already announced the closure of all of its stores in the UK and is in the process of closing some U.S. locations, including the store in Phillipsburg, New Jersey.
Toys R Us has struggled to keep up with the prices of big box stores and the convenience of online retailers like Amazon.
This new law allows people to be registered and update their voter registration when they apply for a driver's license, examination permit, probationary driver's license or non-driver identification card.Read More »
- New Jersey man sentenced for sexual conduct with minor
- Police-involved shootings discussed at New Jersey town hall
- Woman calls for stricter pet laws after dog dies at groomers
- Phillipsburg man tries to shoplift $430 worth of meats, seafood
- Dept. of Health: Chopped romaine lettuce source of E. Coli
- Severe traffic delays expected this weekend on I-78 west near NJ-Pa border
- Updated A cold start Wednesday morning, then a warmer afternoon, plenty of sunshine
- Updated Southwest flight victim was Albuquerque bank executive, mother of 2
- "The Handmaid's Tale" author speaks at NCC
- Updated Man, 26, killed when SUV crashes into tree, catches fire near Geigertown
- Southern Lehigh and Emmaus lacrosse cancer fundraiser this weekend
- Effort to beautify Wilson Borough planned for Saturday
- State legislator has fond memories of Barbara Bush
- Cumru approves 10-lot neighborhood
- GOP gubernatorial candidate outlines his agenda
- Investigation of dismissal of Easton wrestling coach questioned