CLINTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. - A Trenton, N.J. man was arrested Thursday for allegedly possessing and intending to distribute drugs, according to the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office.
Jonathon Rivera, 25, was arrested for third-degree possession of heroin with intent to distribute, said Prosecutor Anthony Kearns.
Rivera was arrested after a joint investigation by the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office and the Clinton Township Police Department, Kearns said.
Rivera possessed 150 bags of heroin at the time of his arrest and is in Somerset County Jail pending his first court appearance, Kearns said.
For a second weekend, drivers are being warned to avoid Interstate 78 westbound near the New Jersey-Pennsylvania border.Read More »
- New Jersey sees $13 million in funding to combat opioids
- Man arrested in connection with fatal overdose in New Jersey
- New Jersey medical marijuana program moves to mobile platform
- New Jersey governor OK's automatic voter registration
- New Jersey man sentenced for sexual conduct with minor
- Police-involved shootings discussed at New Jersey town hall
- Updated Pawlowski's attorney files motion for acquittal
- Teen to spend at least 6 years in prison for fatal 2017 Easton wreck
- Wrong-way driving precedes crash on Route 61 in Berks
- Updated Students encouraged by National School Walkout Day
- Updated Cosby's attorneys attempt to raise doubt about timeframe of assault
- Updated Local jazz band keeps spirits alive in Allentown
- Updated Muhlenberg College kicks off Earth Day with festival
- Police investigate body found in Monroe County
- Berks students walk out of schools to protest gun violence
- Local 5th graders deliver food to those in need