PHILLIPSBURG, Pa. - Deliberations will continue Wednesday in the trial of Zachary Flowers.
Flowers is accused of robbing then shooting a gas station attendant in Phillipsburg, New Jersey in 2012.
On Tuesday, the jury requested to re-watch several pieces of testimony including an interview Zachary Flowers did with police back in 2012 when he told them that it wasn't him that pulled the trigger.
If convicted, Flowers could face up to 30 years in prison.
- Crews prep for weekend wintry weather
- PA Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Police: Dieruff student said he was going to kill everyone at school
- Black Panther premiere party a hit in Allentown
- Arson suspected in fire at Ashley Furniture; $1.5M damage
- Deadline looms: Pa. court has until Monday to pick new map
- Spin and win deals at eateries with new app
- Pedestrian struck by car on Route 61 in Leesport
- Amity homeowners on alert after string of burglaries
- Local residents make a difference in Sierra Leone