PHILLIPSBURG, N. J. - Jury selection is completed and testimony began Tuesday in the trial of Zachary Flowers.
Flowers is charged with first degree felony murder and robbery in connection with a deadly gas station robbery in Warren County.
It happened back in 2012 at a BP gas station on South Street in Phillipsburg.
An attendant at the gas station was shot in the leg and later died.
A man was sentenced Tuesday to eight years in state prison for a vehicle crash that killed two grandparents.Read More »
- Flemington council gives nod to controversial Union Hotel redevelopment plan
- New Jersey bear hunt extended 4 days this week
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County
- 2 more prisoners file complaint against correction officers
- New Jersey bear hunt could be extended, or could be the last
- Mars to base US headquarters in New Jersey
- Lehigh Valley post office gets ready for Christmas push
- State Police: Trooper fires on man after he points weapon
- Allentown's oldest swimming pool gets a boost
- 2 men facing charges in relation to killing of Verizon store employee
- Neighbors of shooting victim 'devastated' by pizza delivery incident
- Reading firefighters, paramedics delayed by careless drivers, illegal parking
- Lehigh Township supervisors hold the line on taxes for 2018
- Analyst: Alabama Senate race has national impact
- Easton Council holding hearing on tax abatement program
- Variances granted to advance Bethlehem Armory Apartment project