Trial is underway for a New Jersey man accused of purposely setting fire to a home.
Per the Warren County courts, jury selection in the trial continues.
Erik Gall is charged with attempted murder and aggravated arson. Police say he set fire to a home on Fifth Street near Marshall Street in Phillipsburg last December.
Prosecutors say Gall knew two people were in the home when he started the fire. No one was seriously hurt.
- Crews prep for weekend wintry weather
- PA Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Updated Police: Dieruff student said he was going to kill everyone at school
- Black Panther premiere party a hit in Allentown
- Updated Arson suspected in fire at Ashley Furniture; $1.5M damage
- Deadline looms: Pa. court has until Monday to pick new map
- Spin and win deals at eateries with new app
- Pedestrian struck by car on Route 61 in Leesport
- Amity homeowners on alert after string of burglaries
- Local residents make a difference in Sierra Leone