LOPATCONG TWP., N.J. - Troublesome news if you've sent packages using UPS recently: a computer breach has compromised consumer information at 51 UPS stores across the country, including one in Lopatcong, New Jersey.
Luckily since stores are franchised and run on separate computer systems the scope of the attack could have been much worse.
UPS says no fraud has been discovered yet, but card holder information has been compromised.
They are offering free ID protection and credit monitoring for customers who may have been affected.
A pressure cooker was found in Terminal A on Saturday afternoon, according to police for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.Read More »
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Flemington man facing sex assault charges
- Investigators suspect deadly maneuver in jet crash
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival