LIBERTY TWP., N.J. - Extensive damage was reported at Free Union Methodist Church in Liberty Township in Warren County between the dates of Oct. 19 and Oct. 22.
According to police, the church was broken into and religious items and other property inside the church were damaged. Several Bibles and hymnals were set on fire.
The damage continues into the front entrance, which was broken, as well as the organ and piano.
Anyone with information is asked to contact New Jersey State Police Washington at 908-689-3101. Calls will remain confidential.
- Students get first-hand accounts of the horrors of heroin
- New Jersey teen accused of taking handgun to school
- Willow Grove Elementary students back in building, fungus resolved
- New Jersey farm quarantined after horse contracts herpes
- Oscar winner to judge at River Town Film Festival
- St. Luke's nationally recognized for geriatrics services
- Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson
- History's Headlines: Firefighting in Bethlehem