RARITAN TWP., Pa. - A 48-year-old male was found deceased in the Raritan Township Walmart Monday afternoon.
Officials responded to a call for an unresponsive male in the store's restroom and found Noah Gold, of Quakertown, who was an employee of the store.
Police say nothing suspicious was discovered at the scene and the Hunterdon County Medical Examiner's Office ruled the cause of death cardiac arrest.
“Our condolences go out to Mr. Noah’s family and friends at this difficult time. Mr. Gold was a valued employee at Walmart for many years and will be dearly missed,” Hunterdon County Prosector Anthony Kearns said.
- Allentown Mayor Pawlowski returns to stand in corruption trial
- Updated Investigation begins into why metal pole falls, kills driver in Lehigh Tunnel
- Franklin Street Station on track for opening of gastropub
- Colder with periods of rain, ice possible in the Poconos
- Updated Local small businesses receive upgrades thanks to $1M grant
- Driver killed after metal pole falls on vehicles in Lehigh Tunnel
- Commissioner: Pa. plans to eliminate county-owned homes
- Tax Act impacts PPL earnings, stock issuance
- Trenton man pleads guilty to sex assault of child
- Bail set for man accused of robbing bank in Lower Heidelberg