Ashling M. Murphy is the Warren County Prosecutor's Office Fugitive of the Week.
The 26-year-old Murphy is wanted for failing to appear in court on theft and credit card fraud charges.
Murphy is five feet tall, weighs 109 pounds, and has hazel eyes and blonde hair.
Her last known address was in the 200 block of Sharp Street in Hackettstown.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Murphy is urged to call the Warren County Prosecutor's Office at 908-475-6272.
Police in Warren County are investigating a grisly discovery made Sunday.Read More »
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- State suspends license of Warren County teacher accused of sex assault
- Authorities investigating after Clinton Township SD received suspicious communication
- Firefighters injured while battling flames in Washington Borough
- Minister in Hackettstown accused of taking upskirt photos, videos of church worker
- Updated Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- Updated Schuylkill Valley HS breaks ground on athletic complex
- Updated Exeter Township moves forward with plans to change EMS service
- Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart