HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. - Any resident of Hackettstown, Warren Co., N.J., without heat or power won't be stuck in the cold.
The Hackettstown Municipal Building at 215 Stiger Street will be available as a warming center Tuesday and Wednesday.
The center will be available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on those days.
If a resident loses electricity, the municipal building will also be a charging station for cell phones and computers.
If needed, the hours and dates could be extended, officials said.
A pressure cooker was found in Terminal A on Saturday afternoon, according to police for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.Read More »
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Flemington man facing sex assault charges
- Investigators suspect deadly maneuver in jet crash
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade