OXFORD, N.J. - A Warren County, New Jersey man has been arrested after a six-month long investigation into marijuana distribution in the Mansfield Township area.
According to the Warren County Prosecutor’s Office, William Wydner, 26, of Oxford, was arrested after a search warrant was executed at a home in Mansfield Township on July 14.
Authorities say they found 17 lbs. of marijuana and 130 grams of hash oil.
Wydner faces multiple drug charges, including possession with intent to distribute marijuana and hashish.
- Updated Quick hitting storm brings snow late today and tonight
- Crews prep for weekend wintry weather
- Bethlehem's Friends of Music introduces Outstanding Young Artist Competition
- Updated Presidential historian Tim Blessing discusses President's Day
- Harrisburg food pantry dishes out Gov. Wolf's Super Bowl winnings
- Updated Lunar New Year celebrations in Hong Kong; Pa Asian-American families also celebrate
- PA Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Police: Dieruff student said he was going to kill everyone at school
- TSA testing new facial recognition system
- Pedestrian struck by car on Route 61 in Leesport