WASHINGTON TWP., N.J. - Officers from a pair of police departments in Warren County, New Jersey hit the gridiron Saturday night to help an important cause.
The Phillipsburg and Washington Township police departments squared off in a flag football game at the Warren Hills Regional High School Stadium.
All money raised during the game is being donated to the "Project Graduation" programs at Phillipsburg and Warren Hills high schools.
Project Graduation is a program offering structured, alcohol-free parties on graduation night.
It's a big week full of school spirit and rivalry for students at Phillipsburg and Easton Area high schools in preparation for the annual Easton-Phillipsburg football game.Read More »
- Phillipsburg lawns could be sporting wrong mascot
- Parking restrictions for Easton-Phillipsburg rival game
- Police: Woman hits six cars, shoplifts dog food
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson
- Students get first-hand accounts of the horrors of heroin
- New Jersey teen accused of taking handgun to school
- Easton vs. Phillipsburg powder puff game kicks off rivalry week
- Victaulic creating 50 new jobs by end of 2018
- Kutztown man charged with murder in fatal shooting of woman
- DA: 4 individuals unaccounted for in Barclay Friends fire
- State police searching for missing Delaware County man
- 1985 fire at YMCA: 'It would be nice to hear some remorse'
- Italy makes a mark in south Bethlehem
- Health Beat: Exercise during pregnancy
- Reading Hospital dedicates new 'healing garden'
- Alternative utility rates to benefit customers, environment