HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. - A 46-year-old New Jersey woman has been charged in a six-vehicle accident that occurred Oct. 1 in Hackettstown, N.J.
Marion Fisher of Oradell was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, assault by auto and being under the influence of Diphenydramine, Zolpidem and Butalbital.
Fisher, who previously resided in Hawthorne, N.J., was released pending a court appearance, according to Hackettstown police.
Their investigation determined by Fisher was traveling east on Route 46 at the intersection with Stiger Street shortly after 11 a.m. on Oct. 1 when her 2008 Chrysler struck a 2002 Hyundai driven by 56-year-old Debra Smythe of Hackettstown.
Smythe's vehicle, which was stopped in traffic, was pushed forward into a 2010 Chevrolet driven by 37-year-old Stella Landolfi of Independence Township.
Fisher's vehicle continued east on Route 46, sideswiping a 2001 Volvo driven by 44-year-old Kristina Hentschel of Belvidere and a 2010 Honda driven by 62-year-old Irene Cardell of Succasunna.
Cardell's Honda struck a 2005 Pontiac driven by 18-year-old David Rosado, Jr., of Great Meadows, which was stopped in front of her.
Several people involved were injured, including Fisher and an eight-year-old boy who was a passenger in another car, and transported to Hackettstown Regional Medical Center.
New Jersey's overall crime rate in 2015 decreased by 5 percent compared to 2014, but there was a sharp rise in reported sex crimes.Read More »
- 600-year-old tree that witnessed history taken down
- Catnip Friends Rescue owner facing animal cruelty charges
- Freeholders call for more Route 31 Shuttle riders
- Christie unveils online drug disposal locator in New Jersey
- Christie to mark prescription drug disposal event
- Closings expected in Florida doctor's Medicare fraud trial
- Updated Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Updated Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Updated Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Updated Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- 88-year-young student celebrated at ESU