LOPATCONG TWP., N.J. - Police have identified the worker killed on the job at Berry Plastics in Warren County, New Jersey.
A preliminary investigation found Noel Oquendo, 46, of Washington Boro, sustained a fatal head injury while operating a machine that puts labels on bottles.
The official cause of death will be determined by the Morris County Medical Examiner's office.
OSHA is also investigating.
In Warren County, New Jersey, an electrical fire forced the evacuation of a Toys 'R' Us store.Read More »
- Drinking water tests positive for E. coli in Milford, New Jersey
- Police: Don't call 911 for a ride home
- Military-themed corn maze honors veterans
- Phillipsburg municipal building to be finalized soon, mayor says
- The last year begins for the oldest school in New Jersey
- Drivers head to New Jersey as gas prices continue to rise
- Body found in ditch identified as missing Alzheimer's patient
- Hurricane Jose stays farther offshore, so a nicer Tuesday expected
- Bethlehem Twp. approves St. Luke's Anderson $100 million addition
- Wanted Berks woman, son found in Washington after story airs on national TV
- Life Lessons: Maximize efficiency, minimize exhaustion
- 10-year-old student looks to collect supplies to help Florida schools
- Updated Emmaus Council passes laws aimed at resolving blight issues
- Rowing program opens up scholarship opportunities for Allentown students
- Local woman's family braces for Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico
- Authorities: Former banker stole $84,000 from vault, ATM machines