LOPATCONG TWP., N.J. - A worker was killed in an industrial accident in Warren County, New Jersey.
It happened Tuesday morning at Berry Plastics on Stykers Road in Lopatcong Township, just outside of Phillipsburg.
Police say 46-year-old Noel Oquendo of Washington Borough suffered a head injury while looking into a problem with a machine.
OSHA is trying to figure out exactly what happened.
Lopatcong Township Police say the cause and manner of death will be determined by the Morris County Medical Examiners Office.
The company says it's working with investigators and extends its condolences to Oquendo's family, friends and co-workers.
For a second weekend, drivers are being warned to avoid Interstate 78 westbound near the New Jersey-Pennsylvania border.Read More »
- New Jersey sees $13 million in funding to combat opioids
- Man arrested in connection with fatal overdose in New Jersey
- New Jersey medical marijuana program moves to mobile platform
- New Jersey governor OK's automatic voter registration
- New Jersey man sentenced for sexual conduct with minor
- Police-involved shootings discussed at New Jersey town hall
- State police searching for man who committed armed robbery in Pike County
- Easton, Lewisburg residents winners in the 2018 St. Luke's Half Marathon
- A spectacular couple of days ahead
- Memorial service set for woman killed in Southwest flight
- People go back to the 80's to raise money for American Red Cross
- Several hurt after fire levels detached garage in Berks County
- Pennsylvania Game Commission to conduct controlled fire in Berks, Schuylkill Counties Sunday
- Hundreds of volunteers participate in Reading's Great American Clean Up
- Volunteers plant trees in Wilson
- Bethlehem Area School District dance marathon raises money for pediatric patients