LOPATCONG TWP., N.J. - A worker was killed in an industrial accident in Warren County, New Jersey.
It happened Tuesday morning at Berry Plastics on Stykers Road in Lopatcong Township, just outside of Phillipsburg.
Police say 46-year-old Noel Oquendo of Washington Borough suffered a head injury while looking into a problem with a machine.
OSHA is trying to figure out exactly what happened.
Lopatcong Township Police say the cause and manner of death will be determined by the Morris County Medical Examiners Office.
The company says it's working with investigators and extends its condolences to Oquendo's family, friends and co-workers.
- New Jersey man sentenced to 8 years for vehicular homicide
- Flemington council gives nod to controversial Union Hotel redevelopment plan
- New Jersey bear hunt extended 4 days this week
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County
- 2 more prisoners file complaint against correction officers
- New Jersey bear hunt could be extended, or could be the last
- Family of Jamie Metzger never gave up hope they'd find her
- Reading police: Man shot on Pear Street
- Schwenksville comes together to support Luken family
- Lukens family receives outpouring of support after deadly fire
- Lehigh County nursing homes to reap benefits from federal program
- Lower Nazareth hears request for usage changes for warehouse property
- No tax increase for Easton in 2018
- Man hospitalized after shooting in Reading
- Easton council gets earful on reducing penalties for marijuana
- South Whitehall Township looking to improve quality of Little Cedar Creek