LOPATCONG TWP., N.J. - A worker was killed in an industrial accident in Warren County, New Jersey.
It happened Tuesday morning at Berry Plastics on Stykers Road in Lopatcong Township, just outside of Phillipsburg.
Police say 46-year-old Noel Oquendo of Washington Borough suffered a head injury while looking into a problem with a machine.
OSHA is trying to figure out exactly what happened.
Lopatcong Township Police say the cause and manner of death will be determined by the Morris County Medical Examiners Office.
The company says it's working with investigators and extends its condolences to Oquendo's family, friends and co-workers.
The fire broke out Thursday night, closing the New Jersey high school on Friday.Read More »
- Fire reported at Hunterdon Central High School
- Jury finds New Jersey man not guilty of arson
- Medical Care Associates still open after practitioner arrested on charges
- Man practices medicine without valid license for 13 years
- Judge refuses to throw out case against New Jersey senator
- Police: Multiple windows shot out by BB guns in Hackettstown
- Updated Warm temperatures this weekend with a fair amount of sunshine
- Updated Authorities say fire at Hunterdon Central appears accidental
- Updated New Mack Anthem truck spurs order growth for Volvo
- Sunrise Chef: Rising Sun Inn
- US gives Pennsylvania Real ID extension until October 2018
- Pennsylvania unemployment shrinks as payrolls hit new high
- Ex-Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams disbarred
- Time to lace 'em up for the Runner's World half Marathon
- Upper Milford weighs no-tax-increase 2018 budget
- Lower Macungie supervisors: Let there be light