LOWER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - A Lehigh County elementary school offered students the chance to learn proper bicycle riding techniques, just in time for summer vacation.
Willow Lane Elementary School hosted a *bike rodeo* for students in Lower Macungie Township Thursday evening.
Members of the Coalition for Appropriate Transportation taught children about proper bicycle riding techniques and pre-ride safety checks.
There was also a skills course for the young riders and a lesson on how to
Dozens of parents and kids attended.
The children also got to ride on a skills course featuring stop signs, yield signs and a track outlined in chalk.
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Updated April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program