About The Show
The Wisdom Coalition focuses on unique and timely topics addressing issues facing women of today. These platforms serve as a haven from the stress of every day life, and assist women in embracing change and facing life's challenges with optimism and gratitude.
Central to the Wisdom Coalition is the Wisdom Symbol, which reminds us to live our lives from the inside out rather than the outside in. In other words, staying true to who we are despite what is going on in our lives and our relationships.
Find out more on The Wisdom Coalition website.
Original Airdate 5/15/2017 | Can you change your life by changing your thoughts? In this episode we take a look at the science and the power of positive thinking.Read More »
Original Airdate 11/28/2016 | Finding time to celebrate life and treat yourself is vital if you want to have enthusiasm and energy to take care of all the other people in your life.Read More »
Original Airdate: 9/5/2016 | In the face of disaster, how is it that some people are able to maintain a positive outlook and find joy again? We'll look at how to maintain a positive outlook despite...Read More »
About The Creators
The Wisdom Coalition has been created by Nancy Werteen, television news reporter with 69 WFMZ-TV and currently producing a 69 News at Sunrise series called, "Life Lessons" which focuses on health and wellness tips, Kim Howie, Health Coach, author, and designer of the Pure Energy Program, along with guidance and support from advising partner, Heather Rodale, VP of Community Outreach and a member of the Board of Directors for Rodale Inc., as well as founder of the not-for-profit organization, Healing Through The Arts. Read More
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- The Russo family is growing!
- Updated Reading postpones opening of city-owned swimming pool
- Investigators suspect deadly maneuver in jet crash
- Traffic restrictions coming for Strata II work
- Allentown kicks of summer movie series with 'Rogue One'
- Quaker Maid plant mural to portray images unique to Reading
- Updated Reading police investigating shooting
- Life Lessons: Tips to help kids sleep
- Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance