WYOMISSING, Pa. - An accident involving a car and an SUV resulted in the SUV careening across a lawn and taking out part of a brick sign.
The accident happened around 12:15 p.m. Friday in the area of Berkshire Boulevard and Berkshire Court in Wyomissing, Berks County.
The car, police said, ran a stop sign, striking an SUV, which continued traveling across the lawn outside the Berks Visiting Nurse Association headquarters and into the nonprofit organization's sign.
Two people in the SUV and one in the car were transported to the hospital with what police said they believed to be non-life-threatening injuries.
Both vehicles suffered extensive damage, and the SUV's impact with the sign left bricks and vehicle parts strewn around the scene, with the SUV coming to rest just feet from the building.Images: Car vs. SUV in Wyomissing
Berks County will no longer provide sheriff or emergency services department resources for the popular Reading 120 bicycle race in 2017.Read More »
- Open house to discuss the State Hill-Berkshire Underground Transmission Line Project
- UGI customers to see slight increase in gas bill
- Time to get your fill of fastnachts
- Road blocks: Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Local tree service companies face busy week after storm
- Millersville women edge Kutztown in PSAC Tournament opener
- Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Updated Nearly record warmth this afternoon and tomorrow with a few showers
- It's Fastnacht Day in Pennsylvania
- Updated Road blocks: Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Updated Open house to discuss the State Hill-Berkshire Underground Transmission Line Project
- Updated UGI customers to see slight increase in gas bill
- Updated Police arrest Hunterdon man on assault charges
- Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building
- Man allegedly tries to head-butt arresting officers, damages patrol car
- Man tells police he stole mom's money as she slept