WYOMISSING, Pa. - An accident involving a car and an SUV resulted in the SUV careening across a lawn and taking out part of a brick sign.
The accident happened around 12:15 p.m. Friday in the area of Berkshire Boulevard and Berkshire Court in Wyomissing, Berks County.
The car, police said, ran a stop sign, striking an SUV, which continued traveling across the lawn outside the Berks Visiting Nurse Association headquarters and into the nonprofit organization's sign.
Two people in the SUV and one in the car were transported to the hospital with what police said they believed to be non-life-threatening injuries.
Both vehicles suffered extensive damage, and the SUV's impact with the sign left bricks and vehicle parts strewn around the scene, with the SUV coming to rest just feet from the building.Images: Car vs. SUV in Wyomissing
A brazen crime spree that spread up and down the East Coast of the United States may have come to an end in Berks County.Read More »
- Grillers BBQ for a good cause
- Cabela's honors 'hometown heroes'
- Crews knock out 2-alarm house fire near Bechtelsville
- Fire destroys barn near Robesonia
- Group hopes to open medical marijuana dispensary in Berks
- Hopkins pulls off massive comeback to down Alvernia at NCAA Regional
- Clerk shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- Updated DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Updated Police: Group busted in Berks suspects in other East Coast thefts
- Updated Many in Cosby jury pool have opinion about guilt
- Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point