Last year I broke down some of the pass rushers in the 2012 combine class and I'll do the same this year, but the results came out for the Tight Ends first so I'll go through those first. I'm going to use the same "Explosiveness number" as I did for the pass rushers, as well as adding in another factor called the speed score to account for the size/speed relationship. Ranking these TE's this way is the best way I can think of because these days you are looking for a TE that provides a mismatch. This mismatch can come from raw explosiveness off the line and in and out of cuts, or just from pure size speed, so I think these two scores will do a pretty good job.
Do the San Diego Chargers Need to Draft a TE in 2013?
Published: Feb 25 2013 08:21:47 PM EST Updated On: Feb 25 2013 08:21:47 PM EST
Distributed by Internet Broadcasting and The Sports Xchange. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Bus carrying Twins minor leaguers involved in fatal crash
- Scherzer becomes first to reach 10-0 in 16 years
- Arizona's Kennedy drops his appeal
- A's are hot, but Coliseum stinks
- Molina avoids serious injury in plate-collision
- Teixeira hopes to return in less than 2 weeks
- Red Sox, Dodgers make blockbuster trade
- Suzuki adds a spark to Yankees
- Back injury ends season for Mets' Santana
- Heat is on James, Miami in Game 6
- Report: Iverson's ex-wife claims he abducted their kids
- Lakers weighing options with Howard
- Miami's LeBron James to win 4th MVP award
- Timberwolves coach Rick Adelman reaches 1,000 career wins
- Friend of Lakers' Hill totals his Bentley
- LeBron James named SI's Sportsman of the Year
- Bobcats name assistant coaches
- Kings deny reported move to Virginia Beach
- NHL roundup: Seattle trying to land Coyotes
- Rask blanks Blackhawks to give Bruins 2-1 series lead
- Wild claims an overtime victory
- Blackhawks extend win streak, beat Wild 5-3
- DiPietro clarifies suicide comments
- NHL takes 'meaningful step' in counter proposal
- Canucks re-sign Lack
- Goodell: Replacements will do 'credible job'
- Flyers sign Hartnell to 6-year extension