There are three big football games for teams in our area this weekend. Two on Saturday and one on Sunday. The Neshaminy Redskins will play Saturday, and if they can beat St. Joe's Prep, they will be heading to Hershey to play for a state championship. Neshaminy was the dominant team in District 1 this season, with the exception of one week at the end of the regular season. They have won games by playing some old school football, defense and running the football. There are no secrets when it comes to what they want to do, and this week they know they have to do those things as well as they have all season to win. A few St. Joe's Prep mistakes wouldn't hurt their cause either. The game time for Neshaminy's game with St. Joe's Prep has been changed due to SAT's being given that day. Neshaminy and St. Joe's Prep will now square off Saturday at 3pm at Northeast High School in Philadelphia. The winner goes to Hershey to play next Saturday.
- Seahawks' Wilson: 'Complete confidence in who I am'
- Cutler: No issues with Marshall
- Manning leads Broncos over Chargers
- Gruden: Griffin should be back by Nov. 16 game
- Lions WR Johnson 'going good' in England
- Can Broncos afford to keep the Thomases?
- Titans will start rookie QB Mettenberger
- Seahawks insist there is no Harvin Hangover
- Goodell must testify at Rice hearing
Penn State Football
- NHL game roundup: Wings come back to nip Pens
- Senators-Leafs game rescheduled for Nov. 9
- Flyers rally past Penguins, 5-3
- NHL game roundup: Flyers feel at home in Pittsburgh
- Leafs-Sens game postponed after Ottawa shootings
- NHL game roundup: Rangers come back in third
- G Crawford out, Blackhawks recall Darling
- Oilers edge Lightning for first win of season
- Kings' Voynov suspended indefinitely
- Healthy Bryant shut down for rest of Lakers' preseason
- Reports: NBA lottery reform falls short of passing
- Thunder in Westbrook's hands as Durant mends
- NBA roundup: Warriors sign Kilpatrick
- Popovich to Suns owner: Where's 'chicken suit?'
- Griffin calls Sterling a 'weird uncle'
- Nets' Lopez injures foot again, out 10-14 days
- Durant eyes six-week recovery after surgery
- Chris Webber heading group bidding for Hawks
- Rays' Maddon opts out of contract
- Red Sox hire Chili Davis as hitting coach
- Change of Hart: Braves name team president
- Five things we know heading into World Series Game 3
- Royals ride five-run inning to Game 2 rout
- Bumgarner, Giants cruise in World Series opener
- Phillies re-sign Jerome Williams
- Royals sub Nix for Colon on Series roster
- World Series notebook: Giants hold experience edge