The playoffs begin with a lot of good football teams in District 11 in search of championships. Parkland is one of those teams, the Trojans will be at home in round one hosting Stroudsburg. Parkland is 9-1 on the season, and the third seed in the bracket. That means at least one home game for the defending District champs. The Trojans are on similar path to last year, playing some of their best football of the season now, and playing like an excited football team.
- Seahawks' Wilson: 'Complete confidence in who I am'
- Cutler: No issues with Marshall
- Manning leads Broncos over Chargers
- Gruden: Griffin should be back by Nov. 16 game
- Lions WR Johnson 'going good' in England
- Can Broncos afford to keep the Thomases?
- Titans will start rookie QB Mettenberger
- Seahawks insist there is no Harvin Hangover
- Goodell must testify at Rice hearing
Penn State Football
- NHL game roundup: Wings come back to nip Pens
- Senators-Leafs game rescheduled for Nov. 9
- Flyers rally past Penguins, 5-3
- NHL game roundup: Flyers feel at home in Pittsburgh
- Leafs-Sens game postponed after Ottawa shootings
- NHL game roundup: Rangers come back in third
- G Crawford out, Blackhawks recall Darling
- Oilers edge Lightning for first win of season
- Kings' Voynov suspended indefinitely
- Healthy Bryant shut down for rest of Lakers' preseason
- Reports: NBA lottery reform falls short of passing
- Thunder in Westbrook's hands as Durant mends
- NBA roundup: Warriors sign Kilpatrick
- Popovich to Suns owner: Where's 'chicken suit?'
- Griffin calls Sterling a 'weird uncle'
- Nets' Lopez injures foot again, out 10-14 days
- Durant eyes six-week recovery after surgery
- Chris Webber heading group bidding for Hawks
- Rays' Maddon opts out of contract
- Red Sox hire Chili Davis as hitting coach
- Change of Hart: Braves name team president
- Five things we know heading into World Series Game 3
- Royals ride five-run inning to Game 2 rout
- Bumgarner, Giants cruise in World Series opener
- Phillies re-sign Jerome Williams
- Royals sub Nix for Colon on Series roster
- World Series notebook: Giants hold experience edge