Albright closed out its season with an ECAC Bowl game win on Saturday, while Muhlenberg and Delaware Valley each fell short.
Freedom grad T.J. Luddy threw for two touchdowns and ran for two more while amassing 272 total yards to lead Albright past Juniata 45-34 in the ECAC Southwest Bowl at Shirk Stadium. The Lions end their season at 8-3.
Muhlenberg fell to Salisbury (MD) 21-19 in the ECAC South Atlantic Bowl at Scotty Wood Stadium. The Mules finish at 8-3.
Delaware Valley lost to Franklin and Marshall 38-14 in the ECAC Southeast Bowl at James Work Stadium. The Aggies end their year at 7-4.
- Steve Shiffert era appears to be over at Easton
- New COLONIAL Hoops: Bangor girls, Catty boys don't shrink in spotlight
- Updated Twin Valley boys and girls win at Schuylkill Valley
- Jordan Morgan to represent Kutztown at Senior Bowl
- Beca's Mikey Labriola hoping to finish high school career with gold medals