The comeback kids did it again.
Lehigh overcame a 19-point deficit to earn a 29-28 win at Princeton Saturday night - their third straight comeback win to start out the season.
Lehigh overcame a 20-point 4th quarter deficit to beat Central Connecticut State in double-overtime in week one, then scored a fourth quarter touchdown to win at Monmouth last week.
On Saturday, the Mountain Hawks fell behind 22-3 in the third quarter before rallying to win.
Sean Farrell scored the game-winning touchdown on a one-yard run with just 2:45 to play. The score capped off a 13-play, 75-yard drive.
Brandon Bialkowski set a school record with 42 completions in the game. He finished 42-of-57 for a career-high 430 yards and two touchdowns.
Lee Kurfis, who had more than 200 receiving yards in each of their first two games, finished with 13 catches for 152 yards.
Lehigh moves to 3-0 on the season.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Phantoms open weekend with 5-3 victory over AHL-best Penguins
- Royals open 2nd half with overtime win against Adirondack
- Reading's Lonnie Walker receives McDonald's All-American jersey
- Nazareth, Becahi girls basketball stake claims atop EPC divisions