College baseball teams are well into their seasons at this point even though our high school teams are just getting started. Most of the college teams make a trip down south somewhere to get in some early game action. DeSales did that, and it went well. Tim Neiman's Bulldogs are back at school now and playing in the cold, they won on Saturday, beating Wilkes twice in a doubleheader in temperatures that weren't exactly ideal. Those wins were the 6th and 7th in a row for DeSales, they have a winning streak going and at this time of year, that can be a good sign of things to come. Even though some of the wins have been a little sloppy.
- Irving's 42 carry Cavs to win, 3-1 lead over Celtics
- Pivetta, IronPigs end Indianapolis' 8-game winning streak
- ACCHS, Southern Lehigh boys advance to District 11-2A finals
- Wilson WL boys win thriller with Cumberland Valley in District 3 semi
- Twin Valley, Hamburg ousted from districts on heart breakers