Perennial powerhouse Bloomsburg spoiled Kutztown coach Drew Folmar's home debut on Saturday.
The Huskies beat the Golden Bears 31-12 in KU's home opener, and Folmar's first home game as Kutztown head coach.
Kutztown falls to 0-3 with the loss.
Freshman wide receiver Alex Tonnies tied his own school record for receptions in defeat.
The Nazareth grad hauled in 17 catches for 122 yards for the Golden Bears.
Quarterback Alec Werner threw for 351 yards and two touchdowns in a losing effort.
- East Stroudsburg North rallies late, downs Whitehall in District 11 opener
- Top-seeds punch tickets to District 11-6A girls semifinal
- Scott McClary resigns as Muhlenberg men's basketball coach
- District 3 Wrestling: 3A quarterfinal recap
- Berks Catholic boys top Schuylkill Valley in District 3 quarterfinal