The Kutztown men and women both snapped losing streaks on Saturday with a doubleheader sweep of Cheyney at Keystone Arena.
The KU men earned a 76-74 win to break a six-game losing skid.
Tracy Peal had a team-high 23 points, Josh Johnson had a career-high 22 points, and Parkland grad Austin Beidelman had a career-high seven assists for the Golden Bears.
The KU women snapped a five-game losing streak with a 67-52 win over Cheyney.
The Golden Bears used a 16-0 second half run to put the game away.
East Stroudsburg also registered a home sweep, winning a pair of games against Shippensburg.
The ESU men set a single-season record with their 15th straight win to start the season, blowing by Shippensburg, 101-71.
The ESU women earned a 71-62 win over Shippensburg.
- New EPC Hoops: Parkland sweeps Emmaus; Liberty boys defeat Easton
- Greg Legg introduced as new Reading manager
- Lonnie Walker to receive McDonald's All-American jersey Friday
- Northampton girls eager to test themselves against strong competition this week
- Muhlenberg women adjusting to different results this season