The Lafayette men will play at home Saturday after beating Holy Cross soundly in their league tournament opener. Lehigh will be the team they play after they also won Wednesday night.
Lafayette had plenty of offensive balance in their 77-54 win over the Crusaders, 19 points from Tony Johnson and 20 from Seth Hinrichs. The win puts the Leopards back on their home floor Saturday afternoon against Lehigh.
Lehigh advanced with a much tougher win over Colgate 71-64. Gabe Knutson had 21 in the game, 16 of those coming in the 2nd half. B.J. Bailey added 16 points as Lehigh moved back into the league semifinal round.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Phantoms open weekend with 5-3 victory over AHL-best Penguins
- Royals open 2nd half with overtime win against Adirondack
- Reading's Lonnie Walker receives McDonald's All-American jersey
- Nazareth, Becahi girls basketball stake claims atop EPC divisions