The Lafayette and Lehigh men's and women's basketball teams went 4-0 on Saturday, posting thrilling victories to start the second half of Patriot League play.
The Lehigh men overcame a 15-point halftime deficit to force overtime at preseason conference favorite Boston University.
Mackey McKnight then hit a game-winner at the buzzer to give the Mountain Hawks an exhilarating 82-80 overtime win - the fourth win in a row for Lehigh.
The Lafayette men snapped an 11-game losing streak and an 0-9 start to Patriot League play with an impressive 72-54 win over Navy at the Kirby Sports Center.
The Lafayette women stunned three-time defending Patriot League champion Navy on the road, handing Navy its first league loss, 70-69.
The Lehigh women beat Boston University 67-54 in their annual Play 4 Kay game at Stabler Arena.
- Seahawks legend Cortez Kennedy dies at 48
- Parkland and Easton set up championship rematch in girl's lacrosse
- Panthers and Lions to square off for District 11-2A championship
- Wilson WL girls make history with semifinal win over Governor Mifflin
- Kutztown baseball punches ticket to District 3 championship game