Both the Lehigh and Lafayette men's basketball teams lost on the road in the Patriot League quarterfinals Wednesday, ending their seasons.
Lafayette fell in Boston to the top seeded Terriers. Boston played well, scoring 91 points, 50 of those in the second half to beat the Leopards 91-54.
Lehigh lost at the Hart Center to Holy Cross 54-48. The Mountain Hawks trailed by 4 at the half and then allowed the first six points of the second half. They were never able to completely overcome the deficit.
- Aaron Hernandez requested specific cellmates
- Parkland and Easton set up championship rematch in girl's lacrosse
- Panthers and Lions to square off for District 11-2A championship
- Wilson WL girls make history with semifinal win over Governor Mifflin
- Kutztown baseball punches ticket to District 3 championship game