Lehigh clinched a Patriot League playoff berth on Saturday with a doubleheader sweep of archrival Lafayette at the Goodman Campus.
Lehigh won the first game 7-2, behind a complete game, nine-strikeout performance from Colin Gotzon.
The Mountain Hawks followed that up with a 4-2 win to lock up a playoff berth.
Lehigh will be the No. 4 seed in the Patriot League tournament, which begins May 10.
It is Lehigh's first appearance in the postseason since the 2010 season.
- Magic Johnson named Lakers president of basketball operations
- Tough night for Berks teams as District 3 tournament tips off
- Alvernia falls to Lebanon Valley in first round of Commonwealth playoffs
- Emmaus boys hungry entering District 11 tournament
- Liberty hoping time off ignites District 11 playoff run