The Lehigh men's lacrosse team has a will have a major road block standing between them and a third straight Patriot League championship.
The two-time defending Patriot League champions will visit the No. 1-ranked team in the country, Loyola, on Sunday at 1pm for the title.
Loyola beat Lehigh 14-7 in the teams' only meeting this season.
The third-seeded Mountain Hawks reached the title game with a thrilling 12-11 win over No. 2 Army in Friday's semifinal round.
- Stud receiver Jahan Dotson returning to Nazareth
- New WFMZ's Dan Moscaritolo shows off skills at Steelhawks media game
- New Cintron looking to make most of fight with Brunson
- Updated Prosecutors ask to reinstate Aaron Hernandez's murder conviction
- Green Bay confident city can host successful NFL Draft