The Moravian baseball team won twice on Sunday to reach the Landmark Conference championship round.
The Greyhounds beat Catholic 11-0 in the first elimination game, then ousted USMMA 7-4 in the second game.
Moravian, the top seed, will host Susquehanna on Monday at 11am at Gillespie Field.
The Greyhounds will need to beat Susquehanna twice to win the championship, while Susquehanna needs only one win.
- Sports Ronald Martinez/Getty Images
- Sports Frederick Breedon/Getty Images
- Sports Dylan Buell/Getty Images
- Sports Michael Reaves/Getty Images
- Sports Maddie Meyer/Getty Images
- Sports Rob Carr/Getty Images
- Sports Christian Petersen/Getty Images
- Sports Gene Sweeney Jr/Getty Images
- Sports J Pat Carter/Getty Images
- Sports Ronald Cortes/Getty Images