The Moravian baseball team stayed on track, winning on the road at DeSales in chilly conditions Wednesday.
The Greyhounds scored 2 runs in the first inning and never trailed on their way to an 8-1 win. The Moravian victory spoiled a special day for DeSales head coach Tim Neiman who was honored for his 600th career win with a plaque prior to the game.
- Updated Seahawks legend Cortez Kennedy dies at 48
- Parkland and Easton set up championship rematch in girl's lacrosse
- Panthers and Lions to square off for District 11-2A championship
- Wilson WL girls make history with semifinal win over Governor Mifflin
- Kutztown baseball punches ticket to District 3 championship game