The Lehigh men and women picked up wins over Loyola on Saturday, while Lafayette lost a pair of games to Boston University.
The Lehigh men earned a 66-52 win at Stabler Arena, while the women won 60-57 on the road.
The Lafayette men lost 88-54 in Boston, while the Lafayette women had their four-game winning streak snapped in a 61-59 loss at the Kirby Sports Center.
In Div. II, the Kutztown men upset West Chester on the road, 73-70. The Kutztown women dropped a 81-65 decision to the Golden Rams.
The East Stroudsburg men bounced back from their first loss of the season on Thursday, beating Millersville 93-64 at home. The win was number 1,000 in the program's history.
The East Stroudsburg women won their fourth in a row, beating Millersville, 57-54.
In Div. III, DeSales swept Misericordia, Moravian lost a pair to Juniata, and Muhlenberg split with Gettysburg.
For a look at the complete local scoreboard, click here.
- Sports Ronald Martinez/Getty Images
- Sports Frederick Breedon/Getty Images
- Sports Dylan Buell/Getty Images
- Sports Michael Reaves/Getty Images
- Sports Maddie Meyer/Getty Images
- Sports Rob Carr/Getty Images
- Sports Christian Petersen/Getty Images
- Sports Gene Sweeney Jr/Getty Images
- Sports J Pat Carter/Getty Images
- Sports Ronald Cortes/Getty Images