Penn State officially introduced James Franklin as its new head football coach on Saturday, with Franklin calling the position his "dream job."
Franklin is a Langhorne native who played quarterback at Neshaminy High School and East Stroudsburg University.
His first coaching position was as an assistant at Kutztown. He has spent the last few seasons at Vanderbilt.
Franklin's contract is reportedly worth $25.5 million over six years.
WFMZ's Dan Moscaritolo has more from Happy Valley.
- Sports Ronald Martinez/Getty Images
- Sports Frederick Breedon/Getty Images
- Sports Dylan Buell/Getty Images
- Sports Michael Reaves/Getty Images
- Sports Maddie Meyer/Getty Images
- Sports Rob Carr/Getty Images
- Sports Christian Petersen/Getty Images
- Sports Gene Sweeney Jr/Getty Images
- Sports J Pat Carter/Getty Images
- Sports Ronald Cortes/Getty Images