Freshman quarterback Drew Reed led Lafayette to a 45-27 win at Georgetown on Saturday, preserving the Leopards' perfect Patriot League record.
The win, coupled with Colgate's loss to Bucknell, gives the Leopards sole possession of first place in the Patriot League.
Reed, who had five touchdowns and just one incompletion in his first college start last week, followed that up with an 18-for-24, 275-yard, four-touchdown performance on Saturday.
Reed threw three straight touchdown passes in the third quarter to break open the game.
Matt Smalley added a 99-yard kickoff return for a touchdown for the Leopards.
Lafayette improves to 3-0 in Patriot League play.
- Sports iStock/JOE CICAK
- Sports FreeImages.com/Jason Antony
- Sports J Pat Carter/Getty Images
- Sports Joe Robbins/Getty Images
- Sports Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
- Sports Jonathan Ferrey/Getty Images
- Sports Andy Lyons/Getty Images
- Sports Daniel Shirey/Getty Images
- Sports Harry How/Getty Images
- Sports Mike McGinnis/Getty Images