Souderton's Cinderella run through the PIAA state tournament came up one point short after a controversial call Monday night.
With their 6A state semifinal tied at 31-31, the officials made what appeared to be a soft call against Souderton with just 0.9 seconds to play.
North Allegheny's Rachel Martindale made one of the two free throws, ending Souderton's season with a gut-wrenching 32-31 loss.
The loss ended a magical run by the Indians, who were the last team in the state tournament as the No. 11 seed out of District One.
WFMZ's Jim Vaughn has the highlights.
- Sports Gregory Shamus/Getty Images
- Sports Andy Lyons/Getty Images
- Entertainment Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
- Sports Rob Carr/Getty Images
- Sports Ronald Martinez/Getty Images
- Sports Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
- Sports Al Bello/Getty Images
- Sports Scott Halleran/Getty Images
- Sports Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images
- Sports Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images