ST. LOUIS, Mo. - Lehigh Valley products Darian Cruz and Ethan Lizak will wrestle each other for a NCAA Championship on Saturday night at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis.
In the 125 pound semis, Minnesota's Lizak, a Parkland grad, defeated Jack Mueller of Virginia, 7-0.
In the other semifinal, Lehigh's Darian Cruz, a Bethlehem Catholic product, ousted the top-seed, Thomas Gilman of Iowa, 4-2, following a takedown in sudden victory.
District 11 is guaranteed to have a national champion.
- Sports Gregory Shamus/Getty Images
- Sports Andy Lyons/Getty Images
- Entertainment Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
- Sports Rob Carr/Getty Images
- Sports Ronald Martinez/Getty Images
- Sports Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
- Sports Al Bello/Getty Images
- Sports Scott Halleran/Getty Images
- Sports Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images
- Sports Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images