The Eagles are looking at a number of different scenarios with their first-round pick in next week's NFL Draft.
General Manager Howie Roseman and Player Personnel Vice President Joe Douglas both addressed the media on Thursday.
They said they plan on taking the best player available, and have talked through at least seven or eight scenarios that could arise when they pick at No. 14 in the first round on Thursday night.
The NFL Draft will take place Thursday through Saturday in Philadelphia.
Sports Director Dan Moscaritolo has more.
- Lions storm back to beat Steelhawks in NAL playoffs
- Cedar Beach: Allen and Northampton boys, Nazareth girls among Friday winners
- Cedar Beach: Mustangs, Saints notch wins on Friday
- Fightin Phils open key series with 9-7 win in Baseballtown
- Hoskins drives in 3 as IronPigs get back on track in Rochester