Big plays were the name of the game in this year's McDonald's All-Star Classic, and the Red team made more of those big plays in a 55-21 victory.
The Red team went to work in the first quarter, Zack Bradley and Paryss Marshall leading the charge. They hooked up for the game's first score, a long touchdown pass. Marshall finished with 3 TD's on the night, Bradley threw for 4. Brandon Leap joined in as well, throwing a pair of early touchdown passes, the longest a 93-yard score on a screen pass to Jacob Del Priore.
The Gold team scored a pair of first half touchdowns to make it a 28-14 game, Tyler Troxell of Phillipsburg leading the comeback, but they would get no closer. Bradley and Marshall would close the door with another touchdown in the second half on their way to a 55-21 win.
- New Wilson faces difficult challenge along Pittsburgh Central Catholic's O-line
- Cowboys hold off Vikings for 11th win in row
- Berks Catholic making special stop prior to state semifinal game
- Heavyweights North Penn, St. Joe's Prep clash Saturday in PIAA semis
- McSorley, Penn State will be tested by Wisconsin secondary