Both remaining District 11 softball teams are out of the state tournament. Pen Argyl lost to Brandywine Heights 6-0 in the quarterfinals, Becahi fell to Nazareth Academy 2-1.
Brandywine Heights dominated in their win over Pen Argyl, scoring 6 runs, a barrage that began with a bang. A 2-run home run by Taylor Brintzenhoff started the Bullet offense on the right track in the 1st inning and they never slowed down, scoring in the 2nd and 4th innings to extend the lead.
Becahi's season ended in a one run loss to Nazareth Academy. The Golden Hawks couldn't get the bats going, scoring only the 1 run in the quarterfinal loss that ends their season.
- Irving's 42 carry Cavs to win, 3-1 lead over Celtics
- Pivetta, IronPigs end Indianapolis' 8-game winning streak
- ACCHS, Southern Lehigh boys advance to District 11-2A finals
- Wilson WL boys win thriller with Cumberland Valley in District 3 semi
- Twin Valley, Hamburg ousted from districts on heart breakers