A pair of boys District 11 tennis champions have been crowned and both are repeat winners. Andrew Sinai of Freedom and Henry Paiste of Northwestern.
Sinai of Freedom beat Emmaus' Matt FitzMaurice in the championship match 6-3, 6-4 to earn a second straight championship at the AAA level.
Paiste won the AA title by beating Zach Shaff of Moravian Academy. It's the fourth straight title for Paiste making him the first 4-time boys champion in District 11 history.
- Seahawks legend Cortez Kennedy dies at 48
- Parkland and Easton set up championship rematch in girl's lacrosse
- Panthers and Lions to square off for District 11-2A championship
- Wilson WL girls make history with semifinal win over Governor Mifflin
- Kutztown baseball punches ticket to District 3 championship game