The high school wrestling postseason is about to kick into high gear.
The District 3 dual meet brackets were released on Sunday, with a number of teams from our Berks County coverage area making the field.
For a look at the District 3 brackets in their entirety, click here.
The District 11 dual meet brackets will be unveiled Monday night.
Also on Monday night, the Colonial League will hold its tournament at Catasauqua High School.
The semifinals will be held at 5:30pm with the winners to meet in the finals immediately afterward at 7:30pm.
No. 1 Saucon Valley will face No. 4 Catasauqua in one semifinal, while No. 2 Bangor will meet No. 3 Palisades in the other matchup.
- Updated Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Phantoms open weekend with 5-3 victory over AHL-best Penguins
- Royals open 2nd half with overtime win against Adirondack
- Reading's Lonnie Walker receives McDonald's All-American jersey
- Nazareth, Becahi girls basketball stake claims atop EPC divisions