The Easton boys earned a dramatic win Tuesday night in the LVC semifinals to be one of the teams moving on to the championship round of the league tournaments.
The Rovers trailed Emmaus 2-0 in the first half of their semifinal game, but scored 2 goals to tie it in the 2nd half and one in the second overtime on a quick free kick to win the game and advance to play Parkland in the championship game.
In the Colonial League Northwestern's girls dominated in an 8-2 win over Bangor, the Tigers will meet Saucon Valley in the title round.
- Irving's 42 carry Cavs to win, 3-1 lead over Celtics
- Pivetta, IronPigs end Indianapolis' 8-game winning streak
- ACCHS, Southern Lehigh boys advance to District 11-2A finals
- Wilson WL boys win thriller with Cumberland Valley in District 3 semi
- Twin Valley, Hamburg ousted from districts on heart breakers