The Lehighton and Panther Valley football programs are turning their annual rivalry game into a fund raiser for the Bo Tkach Foundation. The two teams play on Thursday night every season but now they'll play for a trophy and the cheerleaders will have helmets to raise money for the Bo Tkach Foundation that raises awareness about depression.
- East Stroudsburg North rallies late, downs Whitehall in District 11 opener
- Top-seeds punch tickets to District 11-6A girls semifinal
- Scott McClary resigns as Muhlenberg men's basketball coach
- District 3 Wrestling: 3A quarterfinal recap
- Berks Catholic boys top Schuylkill Valley in District 3 quarterfinal