The North Parkland Legion team lost its second round game in the state tournament, putting them in the elimination bracket the rest of the tournament.
Swoyersville scored the first two runs of the game, 1 in the first inning and then another in the third inning. That was enough for the win and to push North Parkland into the elimination rounds. They'll face Boyertown Thursday at 12:30.
- Irving's 42 carry Cavs to win, 3-1 lead over Celtics
- Pivetta, IronPigs end Indianapolis' 8-game winning streak
- ACCHS, Southern Lehigh boys advance to District 11-2A finals
- Wilson WL boys win thriller with Cumberland Valley in District 3 semi
- Updated Twin Valley, Hamburg ousted from districts on heart-breakers