The District 11 soccer playoffs saw both the Northwestern boys and the Parkland girls win and advance Thursday.
The Tigers fell behind in the first half to Notre Dame 1-0 but rallied for a pair of second half goals to win and advance. The Tigers are the top seed and will meet Salisbury in the semifinal round.
Parkland's girls were pushed by Nazareth, getting a second half goal on a rebound to earn the 1-0 win over the Blue Eagles. That sets the Trojans up in the semifinal round against Whitehall who knocked off top seed Stroudsburg.
- East Stroudsburg North rallies late, downs Whitehall in District 11 opener
- Top-seeds punch tickets to District 11-6A girls semifinal
- Scott McClary resigns as Muhlenberg men's basketball coach
- District 3 Wrestling: 3A quarterfinal recap
- Berks Catholic boys top Schuylkill Valley in District 3 quarterfinal