Notre Dame beat Pius X 76-74 in overtime Saturday night in the opening round of the annual Jeff Dailey Memorial Tournament.
The tournament honors former Notre Dame player Jeff Dailey, who died in a house fire while in college at East Stroudsburg.
Notre Dame will face Notre Dame-Utica on Sunday in the tournament title game at 2:30pm.
The tournament is being held at Notre Dame High School in Bethlehem.
- Updated Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Phantoms open weekend with 5-3 victory over AHL-best Penguins
- Royals open 2nd half with overtime win against Adirondack
- Reading's Lonnie Walker receives McDonald's All-American jersey
- Nazareth, Becahi girls basketball stake claims atop EPC divisions